Advice with recipients and OWA

  • From: "Spencer Read \(Nemesis\)" <ser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:44:45 -0000

Morning All,

I have an issue with an existing exchange 2003 server on windows 2003 (1
box inc. DC and Exchange)
I have a mailbox which I can access using Outlook or OWA whether
internally or externally.

I then created a new OU, and created some users in that OU.
These users cannot receive external mail although they can receive
internal mail OK.
Also they cannot access their mailbox with OWA.
Internally they get asked for the password 3 times and then they get the
HTTP unauthorised message.
Externally, it's similar in that is says the username and password are
incorrect.
I then moved the user to the Users OU in ADU&C but I still get the same
issues.

I have checked that the recipient policy is correct, each user is OWA
enabled, passwords are correct.

I'm sure I'm missing something really simple but????????

Has anyone got any more idea's

Regards

...Spence