RE: Administrator to Domain not able to add users

  • From: "Thompson, Elizabeth" <lthompson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:21:21 -0500

Account works. We can log in as the account and open ADUC. We just can't
add users. Any idea where to look in the permissions/security area? I
checked the effective permissions at the "user folder" level for the
account and it matches the other working accounts. I am sure I am
missing something stupid, but it is slowing us down having one tech out
of the loop on creating Exchange accounts.

Liz