RE: Administrative messages "over quota" every 15 minutes.

  • From: NGUYEN HONG HA <HANH.EVNIT@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:46:37 +0700

You can try this:

Open Microsoft Exchange Administrator --> [Site name] --> Configuration -->
Servers --> [Server name].

Open Properties of [Server name] --> IS Maintenance.

The time to maintain IS is the time to send the users alarms.

If you want to send alarms per 24h, you can choose to maintain IS only 15'
each day from 11.00 AM to 11.15AM.

Hope this help.