RE: Address encapsulation question

  • From: "Humphrey, Jay CIV" <c6fsysad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 07:49:55 +0200

I suspect the IMS configuration. What configuration information would you
need from the IMS? Let me know and I will provide it. Also this is only
happening on two servers that have similar IMS configurations. They both
send email to a Unix mail relay instead of directly to the internet or the
other exchange servers.

Thanks,
Jay