Address book folder - Urgent !!!

  • From: Gopi Krishna N <Gopi.Krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 23:02:06 +0530

Hi All,
          I'm using E2K with SP3. we need to publish the vendor contact
details which will be accessed by everybody. For the same is it possible to
create a address list which shows in outlook address book basically when I
click on the address book in outlook I should have a seperate folder in the
drop down like GAL say 'Vendor Contacts' which holds only these contacts.
These contacts doesn't have e-mail addresses, they will be having only the
telephone numbers. Is it possible ????

One way of doing this is having a contact folder in the public folders, but
my BOSS doesn't want like this.

Please help.

Thanks
Gopi