Address List Import

  • From: "Sian Clarke" <Sian.Clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:58:48 +0100

Hi People,

I hope you're all having a good day?  Can you guys outline the most
appropriate way to import a trusted domain's GAL as an additional
address list for my Exchange 2000 users?  I've created a new OU for the
objects and have received what looks like a CSVDE .CSV from the trusted
domain detailing the users- minus a SMTP address column :o(  I want to
add them as contact entries to my OU as opposed to users.  Can anyone
advise on the best method here?

Many thanks in advance,

NHS Backs the Bid
Newham University Hospital NHS Trust Backs the Bid:
Please add your support for the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games at
The Information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in
error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message
is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned
for viruses prior to leaving the Newham University Hospital NHS Trust network.
Newham University Hospital NHS Trust will not be liable for direct, special,
indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents
of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.