Address List?

  • From: "Rafael Rodrigues" <lrafael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:33:32 -0300

   Hi peoples, I have a question about Outlook 2002. Does n1 can help
me?

   Wen I will send a email. I click in File-> New -> Email. In the field
To, wen I will write the email address, Outlook shows some email address
near to what I'm writing. If I will email a friend called Mark Paterson,
wen I write Mark, Outlook displays Mark Paterson, Mark Anderson...
   What I want? I wanna delete some old email from this "cache". It's
possible? I don't want to disable this feature, just clear some email
address.

   Thanks!

Rafael Rodrigues.