[ExchangeList] Address Book email not updated after mailbox added

  • From: "Jason Lehrhoff" <JLehrhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:40:18 -0500

I had an AD user that had a custom, external email address. His boss
wanted him to have an email address internally, so I removed the address
and all Exchange attributes. I then added a mailbox, and thought all was
well. It seems like I can send to him, but if I open his user in
Outlook's address book, the email tab still only shows his old external
email. I waited a whole day and it still hasn't updated. The user in AD
shows the internal emails only. I don't know how to remedy. I tried
updating the recipient update services, as well as rebuilding them and
same with the offline address list. Help????

-Jason

The HealthCare Chaplaincy is a multifaith community of professionals from many
cultures dedicated to caring for persons in spirit, mind, and body.

We are committed to excellence and leadership in pastoral care, education, and
research.

Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), please notify the sender and do not copy or
forward this message to any other person.