Address Book View - Access denied.

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:55:48 -0300

        Hi everyone.

        I have an Exchange Server 5.5 SP4, Windows 2000 SP4. Two sites.

        I have a problem with my address book view. I cant change it,
disable it, I cant do anything. Always I try to do something, I get the
following message:

        You do not have the permissions required to complete the operation.
        Microsoft Exchange Directory

        Since I cant change the permissions, I dont know what else I can do.

        I really need to disable the Address Book View, but I dont know how,
since I keep getting that 'insufficient access rights' message.

        I am using the most powerful account in Exchange, and yet, cant
change the AB Views.

        I think someone (a long time ago) used an account to do it, and this
one does not exist anymore. I think.

        Does anyone has a clue how can I regain the permission?

        Thank you very much.

        My best regards.