[ExchangeList] Re: Additional Exchange 2003 Server

  • From: "Hassan M. Shuriye" <hshuriye@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:23:09 +0300

Hello,
This problem looks a routing Email issue, therefore If the newly introduced
exchange 2003 (Ex02) is not same administrative group to previous Exchange
servers, create a Bridgehead server with the other Administrative group…

Best Regards,
Hassan M. Shuriye
Saudi Telecom Company (STC)
Dept. Office Automation