Re: Adding 'signature' to all outgoing email

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 23:45:38 -0500

Ravi

There is not a DLL in Exchange 2000 that will do this, you would need to
create an SMTP Event Sink, look at MSDN and the Exchange 2000 SDK for more
info, these are written in C++ so I would strongly recommend going with a
third party solution.

PolicyPatrol is one of the best on the market, and if you are worried about
integration with the MMC just create a customized MMC with the PolicyPatrol
and Exchange System Manager on the same MMC.

Mark Fugatt