Adding contacts to Exchange 2000 (through Active directory)

  • From: "Paul Ikanza" <PIkanza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 14:39:42 +0300

Hi all,

I have a situation I don't quite understand. When I add a yahoo contact
to my active directory, It gets registered in my global address list and
I can view it with the rest of my exchange accounts in my domain.

When I add an address from a sub-domain to mine though, it gets
registered in the 'all contacts' but cant be viewed in my global address
list-how can I go about having them in the global address list?

Paul.

0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0

Paul Ikanza

Systems Administrator

The New Vision Printing & Publishing Company

PIkanza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:PIkanza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

jikpaul@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jikpaul@xxxxxxxxx>