Adding additional mailboxes in Outlook 2003

  • From: Sudhir Kaushal <skaushal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:26:11 +0530

I have one user who used to open additional mailboxes on which he has rights
in outlook 2k. Recently i installed outlook 2003 for him, and i am not able
to add those additional mailboxes for him.  As soon as i click on those
additional mailbox to add, i get this error "Enable to expand the folder.
The set of folders could not be opened."

Even I tried adding new profile and configured the alias, but its not
resolving mailbox name so can't proceed further.

Do this needs some other configuration or i am missing something.

I am using Exchange Server 5.5 .

Sudhir Kaushal
Systems Administrator ( Hosted Team )
eGain Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Hello - (+91 20) 4222812, (+91 20) 4228607, Ext-126