RE: Adding additional email address' on account creation

  • From: "Manjeet Singh" <Manjeet.Singh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 06:18:24 -0800

Hi,

You can use the following syntax to generate the SMTP mail address
through recipient policy.

User Format String

Format String

Replacement String

%s

%s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Surname

%g

%g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Given name

%i

%g.%i.%s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Middle initial

%d

%d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Display name

%m

%m@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mailbox

%rxy

%r._%d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Use %r to identify that you want to substitute one character for
another. The character you want to remove is listed after the %r, shown
by the x in the User Format String column. The character you want to
substitute is listed next, represented by the y in the User Format
String column. If x and y are equal, the character will be deleted.

Thanks,

Manjeet