Adding a second site to an Excange 2003 organization

  • From: "p.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <p.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:50:45 -0400

Hi
   We are stumped. We are planning to migrate several 2003 domains and
their email to one new 2003 Active Directory.  We created a new 2003 forest
with a new 2003 Exchange organization in it.  Next we created a new domain
in the forest.  Now we want to create a new site in the 2003 Exchange
organization and are not seeing that option anywhere in the Exchange 2003
install on the new domain.
  Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

thanks
Peter White

http://mail2web.com/ .