RE: Adding a larger hard drive to Exchange 2000

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:57:44 -0500

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257184 should be helpful

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Crain [mailto:DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 10:22 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Adding a larger hard drive to Exchange 2000

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I just added a 200 gig hard drive to my Exchange 2000 system.
Is there an easy way to get Exchange to use that space. I believe with
Exchange 5.5 you just ran the setup again and it had a utility for that.

If someone knows an article or can give me a little help it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan Crain

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL IS ATTORNEY PRIVELEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL. IT IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL ABOVE. IF
THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY
NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPY OF THIS EMAIL IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE
IMMEDIATLY NOTIFY Dan Crain BY REPLYING TO THIS MESSAGE. THANK YOU.

http://www.ntfaxfaq.com