Re: Adding a 2nd Exchange account to profile

  • From: "Rob Freeman" <sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:41:59 -0500

Sure there is.  If you are using outlook xp, you can right click on the
outlook icon on your desktop and click on properties.  Now, click on show
profiles.  In there, select the option for ask for which profile to use.

This can also be done with outlook 2000, but it is on the tool / options /
mail services tab within outlook.

Rob Freeman
Fleetone