[ExchangeList] Re: Activesync and OMA not working

  • From: "Ravi Dogra" <dogra.ravi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 03:32:44 +0530

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Event ID's 1501, 1502
and 1503 on FE.

On 9/26/06, Ravi Dogra <dogra.ravi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, everything looks good.

On 9/26/06, Brian Pituley <bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.msexchange.org
> -------------------------------------------------------Did a service or six
die on the FE?

> Brian Pituley
> Director of Information Technology
> T: 408-441-3611
> F: 408-441-8405
> E: bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
delete the original message and any copies of it.

> Any opinions, conclusions or other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of the company are neither given nor endorsed by
the company.
> MSExchange Articles and Tutorials:
> MSExchange Blogs: http://blogs.msexchange.org/

-- Ravi Dogra 9899647200 This e-mail, together with any attachments, is confidential. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone. Please then delete it from your computer without making any copies or disclosing it to any other person.

List Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/ MSExchange Newsletter: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/ MSExchange Blogs: http://blogs.msexchange.org/ -------------------------------------------------------