RE: ActiveSync Problems

  • From: "Mustafa Cicek" <mbcicek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 02:08:10 -0600

Hi Michael,

thanks for your response.
I fixed ActiveSync problem. There was no configuration error on the server
side. The problem was the profile on MDA hardware. I found out that I must
fisrt completely delete all profiles on the MDA before I set the profile
settings. I deleted all profiles and create the profile again. Then it
worked!

The only problem is the up-to-date notifications. The users cannot have
up-to-date notifications automatically. In the MDA profile is the setting
correct (always, immediately).
Can you give me any good documentation link about ActiveSync up-to-date
notifications?
Thanks in advance.

Cicek