ActiveSync Problems

  • From: "Mustafa Cicek" <mbcicek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 04:04:04 -0600

Hi!
We deployed front-end and back-end Exchange 2003. All works well.
We have a sychronization problem if our MDA mobile user access our
Exchange
Server by using ActiveSync. If they start to sychronization the contacts,
calender and mails over MDA the get the error number 0x80004005.

The EventView on the front-end server has the following error message:
Source:ServerActiveSync
EventID:3005
Unexpected Exchange mailbox Server error: Server: [tbe.test.exch.net]
User: [inka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] HTTP status code: [409]. Verify that the
Exchange mailbox Server is working correctly.

How can we fix this problem? Any tip or idea?

Thanks
Cicek