[ExchangeList] Re: Active directory permissions

  • From: "shyam kumar" <exchangestuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 10:13:04 +0530

remove those accounts from ADSI edit.. domain container

On 5/2/06, Sohail Malik <Sohail.Malik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All

I am facing with a strange issue at the moment with AD, I have noticed that in one of my admin account permission settings

 has every one group with change password permission with two unknown accounts  (scary aint) I have tried removing the accounts and every one group from the security settings but after a while it  revert back  to same old settings.. Please help.

  SWIIS UK LTD

  Sohail Malik

   IT Analyst