RE: Active Directory and Exchange 2000 in a cluste r

  • From: "ONG Liang Bu (CSC)" <lbong@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:40:35 +0800

Talk to Microsoft people here in Singapore, not advisable to mix DC
with anything else -- if you want to migrate to .Net in future.
Apparently they suggest in-place upgrade, just put in the CD and run
setup then reboot, of cource the server is pure DC.

After do this to all DCs, then you are in .Net environment.  Sounds easy...
In actual
case who knows...  We are two part of one campus, my counterpart plan to go
to .Net, just have a talk to Microsoft Consulting Services here.