Active Directory Import/Export

  • From: "Rafael Amorim" <mondfinsternis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 04:04:09 -0700

Hi all folks!
I'm really newbie here in the Exchange list, and gracefull to enter on
Well my problem is that the naming convetion on my enterprise changes and
so I have to change all the display name on the hole organization....
So... I think that 800 is a little bit "hardworking" to do it by "hand",
so I thought that if I use the Excel to build this and then put it back
into Exchange, that should be nice!
Does anyone here made that yet???

Thanks Exchange fellows!!!
Happy new year for all! A lot of 'messaging' stuff for us all.
(Sorry about my english... I'm a little sleepy today!And I'm from Brazil!)