RE: Active Directory Import/Export

  • From: "Rafael Amorim" <mondfinsternis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 03:24:31 -0700

I'm changing everything...
This is a Rule that we have to set on our AD and on the Exchange Global
List.... I used the ADModify.NET to make a bulk change on what was
possible (you know... a lot of mistakes had been made on the previous
administration, like, wrong P.O Box number, etc... simple things but huge
effects!).
Now I tried the ldifde to creat a list of the objects on the AD and now
I'm changin one by one on the txt file.... BORING....
I think that Mother Microsoft should do something about this amazing
service that is the AD....
Does anyone knows here I can find something that I can change the logic
that creates the Dysplay name??? Like... the default setting is <First
Name><Initials><.><Last Name>

TKS
Friends!!!