Active Directories

  • From: "Rory Grobler" <groblerr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 09:34:55 +0200

Greetings
This is not really exchange related, but I have had a real good response from
you guys that I thought I would ask you opinion about this one.
I am running windows 2000, obviously with AD, from time to time my users get
locked out, after I reset there passwords, they get prompted to change there
passwords, the message that the domain is not available comes up.  I resolve
this by re-adding the machine to my domain, this is not an acceptable
resolution, as it is rather time consuming.  I also find that the users
accounts get locked out for no apparent reason.
I would really appreciate some feed back, as I have found nothing on the web or
TechNet.
Thanks in advance
Rory

**Disclaimer**

The contents of this e-mail, which may include one or more attachments, is
strictly confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the named
recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error, you are not permitted
to and must not disclose, distribute, or retain it, and are requested to please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it thereafter.
E-mail is not necessarily secure or error free as information could arrive late
or contain viruses or could be incomplete, intercepted, corrupted, lost or
destroyed. It is the responsibility of the named recipient(s) to ensure that
e-mails are virus free.
No employee is authorised to conclude a binding agreement on behalf of either
OUTsurance Insurance Company Limited or any of their subsidiaries
("OUTsurance") by e-mail.  The use of electronic mail is intended for business.
 If it is used for any other purpose, the views expressed are those of the
sender and no liability will attach to OUTsurance.