Re: Accessing Mailboxes across sites

  • From: Sudeep Raikar <raikar.sudeep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 20:58:27 +0900

Hello Waleed Omer-san,

We have some questions regarding the problem that you are facing.

1> How is the Replication Topoloy for your Active Directory
2> What is the DNS Configuration in your Active Directory Setup.

It seems that this is not a problem from the Exchange END as when he is in
his local Domain he is able to access his mail box. and he is also able to
access it using OWA. This seems that he cannot access him mail box using
MAPI.

In this case Outlook Is not able to Communicate with the GC or the DNS
Server Correctely.

For this you might need to check your Replication Topology and ALso your DNS
configurations.

Regards
Deep