Accessing Exchange over a VSAT link

  • From: Andrea Coppini <AndreaCoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:33:18 +0100

Hello,

I'm thinking about getting a VSAT link between our main office and our
remote offices.  After some testing, I learnt that the round-trip time for a
ping over a VSAT link doesn't get any less than 400msec.  Is this ok for
Exchange?

Regards

Mr. Andrea Coppini
+356 79 ANDREA (263732)
andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx

EMPOWER PEOPLE - THE WORLD IN YOUR HAND!

iWG (iWORLD Group) is a global e-mobile(TM) company creating, building and
growing new businesses.  iWG founders are pioneers in creating multi-billion
dollar mobile and Internet businesses in Europe, Asia and the US.

The Global Partners include shareholders like Bank of America, Deutsche
Bank, Hikari Tsushin, McCaw, PaineWebber/UBS, The Dolphins' Trust, Perikles
Trust and the iAA Advisory Network.

http://www.iWG.info

http://www.countryprofiler.com/Malta/

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.