RE: Accessing Exchange Server

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:36:05 -0400

Is this for all your users?

-----Original Message-----
From: Hoodini2003 [mailto:jknyirenda@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 10:26 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Accessing Exchange Server

I need some help, here is the situation;
- I have MS Exchange Server 2000 on Win2K SBS (256MB RAM)
- I am getting "MS Exchnage Server Unavailable" Message when I try to
logon using Outlook.
- I can ping Exchange Server Machine
- I can access shares on the same Machine
- All Exchange services Running (in services under Admin Tools)
- I am failing to telnet Exchange server on port 25
- Sometimes I log in but the when I start "send & Receive" I get server
unavailable message.

Has anyone got any idea what I can do to get my mail server working
properly again, or what has caused this.

Thanks in advance.

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory: