Accessing Exchange Server

  • From: "Hoodini2003" <jknyirenda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:25:44 -0600

Greetings,

I need some help, here is the situation;
- I have MS Exchange Server 2000 on Win2K SBS (256MB RAM)
- I am getting "MS Exchnage Server Unavailable" Message when I try to
logon using Outlook.
- I can ping Exchange Server Machine
- I can access shares on the same Machine
- All Exchange services Running (in services under Admin Tools)
- I am failing to telnet Exchange server on port 25
- Sometimes I log in but the when I start "send & Receive" I get server
unavailable message.

Has anyone got any idea what I can do to get my mail server working
properly again, or what has caused this.

Thanks in advance.