Re: Accesseing OWA problem

  • From: Hady Haddad <thehad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 01:31:03 -0800

thanks for ur reply. i dont think that it is afirewall prob since the
same problem even when accessing the front end within the
intranet,that is using the internal ip without passing through the
organization's firewall. and the iis log,no error is appearing,onle a
repeat for the request until u close the session. this is realy
annoying !!!