RE: Accesseing OWA problem

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:05:49 -0500

Hmmm, if it's working inside than I would assume your virtual
directories are correct. Are you load balancing your front end servers?
If so are you sure theres no firewall rules or issues getting to your
site? Maybe one of them is having issues? Heres a link to
troubleshooting loading issues if you haven't seen it already.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=280823 Also check your IIS logs.