Access to calendar

  • From: Juan Ibarra <jibarra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 16:34:03 -0700

Running Exchange 5.5 and outlook 2000

I have a user who is requesting read access to other user calendar.

I have gone to options, other delegates and add him there and gave him read
access to the calendar only.

When user1 goes to file open user2 calendar, user1 is able to open but no
data show  in calendar.  If I do it from my client, exchange admin, I am
able to see all apptmts. there.

I have also loaded user2's mailbox on my computer, right click on this
calendar and given user1 read permission and same thing happens.

Can you please point me to an answer here.

Thanks in advance,
Juan