Access is denied

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:27:01 -0700

Hello everybody

I am having strange issues which appreciate to get any help on it. Users
my document is located on a file server and everyone has full permission
to his/her own document folder. When they access the document folder
manually, everything is fine. But when they try to attach a file from
outlook to a mail, they get an access is denied message although if they
manually browse to folder, they will get it. Any idea? This is very
inconvenience and help is greatly appreciated

Outlook 2003 on xp sp2 accessing exchange 2003 sp1 on 2003 server

Attention:
This message, including any attachment(s), is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential.  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
permanently delete this message including any attachment(s), without reading it
or making a copy.
Any outgoing message has been scanned for possible harmful file(s) or
script(s), but it is your sole responsibility to run detection tools as we
won't guarantee the safety of message(s).