RE: Access Problems

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:46:34 -0700

Sounds like the users Outlook data file is corrupt. Delete the user e-mail
account in Outlook, close Outlook, then open are recreate the account.

Also, make use that Outlook is up to date on service packs and patches.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

Engineer/Consultant

eServices For You

www.eservicesforyou.com