Accepting email from another domain name?

  • From: "Jared Johnson" <jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:13:11 -0500

I have a odd problem:

I have my domain, I run an Exchange 2000 server for it. Plus, we
just bought another domain name, How can I enable users to
receive email in my domain from the domain? I've
created secondary smtp addresses (alias) with the and I've
pointed the MX record of domain to my domain. However,
email still bounces when sending to anyone with the secondary
smtp email address. It says "unable to relay."

I know this has to be pretty simple. Like just allowing the to
relay email or something, but I'm not sure how to do this.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Thank you in advance! Jared