RE: About Maintenance

  • From: "Jeffrey Robillard" <jrobill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:44:08 -0400

where you put the backup?     you copy your priv1.edb someplace?

my first suggestion would be to buy a real backup system.. something
that uses tapes.   this way if and when a tape gets full, you just plop
in another one and it keeps going.    If this is not a possibility, then
I guess you will just have to add more space.   Unfortunately exchange
was never good at giving back resources once it sucked them up.... so
telling all your users to delete all their email isnt really an option
(plus they might complain).