RE: Aaahhh, Help

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:10:53 -0500

Backup your databases so that you don't screw up your only copies. There
is a util from MS which allows you to export your databases into .PST
files which you may want to do so you can safely rebuild the exchange
box importing everything back in.

It's good to test your backups on frequent bases so you know they are
not garbage when you need them most!