RE: AW: RE: cannot connect to exchange server

  • From: "Jose Antonio Silva" <jsilva@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:47:33 -0000

I have the same problem on my workstation.
Ive tried all that i could think. When the profile is created or changed, and i
try to check the username, it says it can find the exchange server.
Everyother machine works fine, same user on other workstation is working, i can
ping, use OWA, etc.
Tried reinstalling Office, changing IP. All i have left is reinstall OS...

Jose Silva