RE: AW: RE: Looking for ways to find dirty on user...

  • From: "Mark Hippenstiel" <M.Hippenstiel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:27:15 +0100

I am pretty sure it is illegal in Germany. You'd have employees sign an
agreement on internet and mail usage to be able to do that, stating explicitly
that any private, non-business-related email communication is forbidden on
their accounts, and of course you'd have to inform users that email is being
monitored.

As for doing this for individual mailboxes, the only way I could think of (with
my limited experience) is to move such mailboxes into a secondardy store, as
the archiving function is store specific.

Cheers
Mark