AW: RE: Event 9554

  • From: "Zentarra, Marco" <marco.zentarra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:57:51 +0100

I´ve found out the names of the users with the tool ldp as you can see
on the  microsoftlink i posted here with my first mail. This are 7 users
from our domain, 5 are still working in our company. I´ve also figured
out when this event 9554 happens: everytime when i change a mailbox
permission (it is always so, that i give co-worker A permission to read
co-worker B´s mailbox) this user causes the event. And the event is
still there (every 30 min) after i make the permissions like they were
before my changes :-(

  _____