AW: Primary accounts

  • From: "Zentarra, Marco" <marco.zentarra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:25:12 +0100

i´ve understand your question like this:
you got a company with different domain. so you have i.e. 5 different
email adresses (for every single mailbox) like our company (
marco.zentarra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; marco.zentarra@xxxxxxx;etc.)
and you got one primary adresse (in my example its the
when you want to change the primary adresse, go to ADS, right click on
the user,go to emailadresse (where you´ll find the 5 one from my
example) mark one, and on the bottom of this window you´ll see something
like "make this primary" (we have a german Ex2000 and ADS, so i dont
know the right translation)
hope unterstanded your question right