Re: AVG for Exchange

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:37:56 -0500

You're comparing apples and oranges.  Naturally a security suite is going to
do more and cost more than a separate AV program.

If you need everything in the suite, you're happy with the quality of each
tool from that one vendor, and the total cost is less than buying separate
products of your choosing, then by all means get the suite.

Carl

  _____