[ExchangeList] Re: AV for E2K3

  • From: "Rick Boza" <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ExchangeSparklist" <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:53:09 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------I have always had
excellent experiences with both Sybari (now Microsoft)
and TrendMicro, although the support experience with Sybari was always
superior to trend for me.  We're using Trend here at the office but only
because we wanted a fully integrated solution for a small business.  If
I were to deploy multiple solutions - desktop, servers, gateways, and
mail servers, I'd choose Sybari for the Exchange boxes and mail
gateways.

That could be subject to change (in either direction, frankly) once
Antigen is fully integrated into Microsoft's AV strategy.  I suspect
they'll become part of an integrated, centrally managed suite.  The
folks at Sybari are a little too smart to let Antigen get all screwed up
through this integration, but I guess you never know.