RE: AOL problem

  • From: "Aber Whitcomb" <aber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:42:25 -0700

AOL is very picky with the IP addresses you send email from.  Look up your IP
addresses in various blackhole lists and make sure it's not listed.  If you're
sending a lot of email to them, you will need reverse dns setup for that IP
also.  If this doesn't work, you can contact them.  They are very responsive to
email delivery problems to their network.

Also, this doesn't seem like the whole bounce message.  Try sending AOL and
email on the command line with your box and see what the entire bounce message
says.