RE: AOL Email - HELP PLEASE

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:17:36 -0800

1. Your message was not treated as private.

2. Logs Logs Logs. AOL to their credit responds with an error code, an quick
explination and a link for more information as to why the message was
rejected. Review your logs (like we are always supposed to do first) for the
SMTP session with AOL servers.

John T

eServices For You