• From: "Che Bliayang" <cbliayang@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:52:46 -0600

I recall experiencing this issue a year ago, I believe that I had to
setup a reverse DNS MX record with my ISP. Also had to set it up in
Exchange as well to point to it (smtp connector)

Go to this site and run a test on your domain name, it should tell you
if you do have a reverse DNS entry for your MX record. <>

Che Bliayang

Network Engineer

CSM Corporation

500 Washington Ave South, Ste 3000