Re: ANTIVIRUS FOR MAIL RELAY SERVER

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 11:11:22 -0500

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:12:06 +0200, Naboth Semwayo
<naboths@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> Is there an antivirus product I can use to scan mail on IIS 6 mail relay
> server??

You could also put an anti-virus firewall in-front (logically) of your
IIS6 SMTP server. I have used Fortinet's Fortigate series for over a
year now, and I am thoroughly impressed.

We were actually looking for a remote access system, and one of our
resellers recommended the Fortigate - haven't looked back since, as it
has covered our firewall, VPN, IPS, IDS, AV, content filtering, etc
(the list goes on and on). needs for a great price.

...D