• From: "chris" <chris.legan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:21:21 -0600

I am working in a test enviroment to uograde NT 4.0 to W2K3..
Here is where I am at this point....
upgraded the PDC to W2K3 server ( domain controller)
set up ADC on the domain controller.
I used a one way replication from exchange to windows..( not sure if I
should have used two way or not)
everything replicated and when I looked at the user's on the domain
controller the email address for all of my people changed from
I replicated only the receipent folder to the user OU
When I go to install Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 server I get the
following error.
Setup can not complete because ADusercheck was not run in the domain.. I
have looked all over the web, but I can't find anything on installing and
running the ADusercheck..

Thanks, Chris