RE: ADSL Connection

  • From: "David" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 22:33:46 +0100

Hi David

It's not that hard! When you set up your 2600 you set up port redirection on
port 25 to the ip address of you exchange server.
Your default gateway on PC's and server would be the gateway and add the
external DNS or if the 2600 act as the DHCP for network PCs not Server(need
fix IP for redirection)You can add the DNS as the router if you added the
external DNS to the wan port of the router.

Hope this helps