ADC - Is this correct

  • From: Devon Harding - GTHLA <DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 14:54:13 -0400

Not sure if this setup is correct, but it works.

Original config:

Exchange Org: Companay Inc.
Site A                  Site B                  Site C
Exchange 5.5----------------Exchange 5.5----------------Exchange 5.5
Domain A                Domain B                Domain C

New config:

Exchange Prg: Company Inc.
Site A                  Site B                  Site C
Exchange 2000
Exchange 5.5----------------Exchange 5.5----------------Exchange 5.5
AD Domain A (ADC)       Domain B (NT)           Domain C (NT)

Here's the problem.  In setting up the ADC, I have to select all Exchange
sites to replicate from, or users in AD site will not be able to send to
users in the 5.5 site (It queries the AD DC for the users).  The ADC
populates my AD user's folder with all the Exchange Users from ALL Exchange
5.5 sites as 'disabled users'

How do I get access to all users in sites without creating these disabled
users?

Devon Harding
System Administrator
Gilat Latin America
954-858-1600
dharding@xxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this
e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.